- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here is the wireless driver for the notebook:
After downloading the file please extract the files to a folder on the desktop.
Follow the below steps to install the driver correctly:
1. Click start -> Select Run -> Type devmgmt.msc -> Click Ok. and right click "Atheros Wi-fi adapter " or " ethernet Controller" and select update driver.
2. Select "Not at this time", click on next and Select "Install from a list or specific location"
3. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install".
4. Click Next and then select "Network Adapters" from the list.
5. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
6. Click Browse, Choose the location where you have saved the extracted folder.
7. Open the folder and choose the .inf file listed.
8. Ignore any errors you receive and proceed with the installation.