Question about JVC TH-A10 System
I got a jvc th-a10 system, everything was working fine until it was unhooked by the guys who was replacing my floor. Now it won't work, the powered sub is plugged in but the power on indicator lite is off, any suggestions?
DVD reset procedure for TH-A10
1. Make sure there is no Disc in the tray.
2. Disconnect the power cord.
3. While Pressing "Stop" and "Open/Close" buttons together reconnect the power cord
4. Front display will show "TEST0".
5. Then the display will change to : "TEST1 JC2".
6. Press "Enter" button on the remote, display will show "EEPROM"
7. Press "Power" to shut unit off.
8. Reset is finished
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2009 | JVC TH-C5 System
May 12, 2009 | JVC TH-M303 System
May 04, 2009 | JVC TH-C30 System
Jun 01, 2008 | JVC TH-A10 System
Oct 21, 2006 | JVC TH-M505 System
Feb 22, 2014 | JVC TH-A10 System
364 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!