Ive had my f700 for 2 weeks, hardly used it but its been charged a couple of times. went to check it & it was off so i switched it on but the bar (like a downloading timer bar) on the bottom wont go up to full, so i put it on charge, left it for half an hour then went back to it. the bar on the bottom of the charging screen gets up to 3/4s full then goes back to empty. it does this over & over. it will not switch on with the charger inserted so i took it out & tried again. still, when it comes on to the start up screen, the bar gets to 3/4s then the phone just goes off. whats wrong with it & what do i do?
THIS USED TO HAPPEN TO MINE HWNE I CHARGED IT WITH A WALL CHARGER BUT WHEN I USED A USB LEAD ON THE COMPUTER TO CHARGE IT, IT WORKED PROPERLY OR WHEN I CHARGED IT IN THE CAR BUT THE WALL ONE DOESNT WORK FOR MINE TOO WELL FOR SOME REASON
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
No, if you had that phone battery completely discharged for a long period of time, that will kill the battery, so from that point on, it will not hold it's charge. You will need to get a fresh new battery, that should solve the problem.
with rechargeable batteries you have to fully charge it up then completely run the battery dead for the first 3 or 4 times this is what extends the battery life. I have had an LG viewty for 16 months and only charge my phone twice a week. this is a golden rule for all rechargeable batteries
Hello friend. i am having the same mobile and had a same problem while i let it charge the whole nit and in the morning it never boot. its the battery problem. change the battery or get one of ur friend same kind of battery and boot with it. it will boot. cheer up the battery has gone. the problem is the new battery wont avail for this model. i tried a cheep one that little bit solved the problem but the talk time comes to very low. original battery must be replaced. best of luck.
Hello ! I'm not sure if this solution is helpful, but I know 3 ways to charge it. You can charge the phone by using the charger provided in the package; you just leave the phone until it says something that means its charged full, or fully chargedXD. Umm, if you use the usb, it doesnt mean you have to use the syncing program, you justt connect it to your pc and leave it, thats what i'm doing right now, lol :P third way, you can charge it in a car using phone charger made to charge from a car. If this doesnt help, sorry! But maybe you should go check and ask about the people who sold you the phone or it could be the battery problem in your phone! Good luck thought :)
That definitely is a battery issue. The battery is either Low Soc or it is a failed battery. Most batteries on PDA's usually fail within a year because of the immense amount of use the phone has and the majority of the time the batteries are smaller in a PDA. Take your battery to a service center if one is in your area or call your carrier and inquire about the warranty on batteries (usually 1-year).
Hey guys had the same, Try this solution before buying a new battery/charging cable (it might not be the problem):
I did these steps after playing around with it for awhile and am at the stage where my phone turns on fully and says "Battery Charging" when plugged into the charger. It is now charging normally again... Finally! (I had the flashing moto logo too when charger plugged in) I believe this problem occurs because the battery is completely drained and is unable to turn on to charge bcuz the phone needs to be on to be charged, happened to me because i left it in a jacket pocket and forgot about it for weeks. Anyways...
1. You need a USB data cable for it, it should have come with the phone, if not than any USB data cable that fits the phone's charging slot should work (charge cable for the ps3 controller will work or maybe a cable from a digital camera with the same end)
2. Connect the phone to your computer via the USB cable and a USB port that works. Make sure it's plugged in and leave it (even if nothing happens and the screen on the phone is still blank). Although the screen is black, the phone is still charging via your computer (it's just too low on battery to produce the light on the display screen to load up your phone).
3. This might take anywhere between 15 and 45 minutes so be patient and leave it plugged in, beats buying a battery of charger with your money for something that can be solved for free.
4. At some point your computer will make the usual processing noises signalling that it is finally recognizing the phone as a usb device and shortly after your ming's screen will turn on stating that the battery is charging. Success! One of two things will happen, if you have previously installed the ming's drivers to your pc it will just recognize the phone. If you are like me and do not have the drivers installed, you may choose to do so via the cd that came with the phone or just not do it at all.
5. If you want to just charge it via the computer then congrats, your job is done, just leave it plugged in and wait until it is fully charged. If you wish to switch to your regular outlet charger please proceed to step 6.
6. At this point drivers installed or not, either safely remove device from the computer or just unplugg it. Now return your phone to your usual outlet charger making sure its connected. When plugged in you'll notice the moto logo appear (no longer flashing). After about 5 seconds that logo will disappear. At this time flip open the phone. The usual turn on sequence will play out and it will now load up with the battery charging screen similar to the screen from when it was plugged into the computer. Congratulations your phone should be back to normal now.
NOTE: This charge will take longer than your normal charging time but that's just for this time since your battery is super low it will be back to normal after that. Also if this did not work for your phone then now is the time to see if the charger/phone/battery is the problem.
So I hope this helps you out and eases your state of panic. I hope I saved you guys some money with this solution and that your mings are up and running again. I know i was pretty content when the problem was fixed. Please reply with any comments, questions or concerns you may have. Enjoy your once again working mings.
I am guessing that you have made sure that it is fully charged. If it is, since you have only had it a week I would try a hard reset. I don't know if the 3115 has them but check to make sure that any battery door lock switches are locked.