An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: xbox wont connect to xbox live
This problem indicates that there is a error with your account. I suggest going to http://www.xbox.com/ and seeing if you can log in there. From there you should be able to access accounts and billings. Make sure your account is up to date. If it is not then do so and test xboxlive connection once more.
This should help please post if it does not.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Turn off your Xbox 360 and physically disconnect it from the internet by either unplugging the ethernet cable or disconnecting the wireless adapter.
2) Turn on your Xbox 360 and sign into your account. You should NOT be connected to Xbox Live.
3) Navigate to the "System" blade and choose the "Memory" option, then select your storage device.
4) Now search. Look through all the system folders then find and delete ALL incomplete content files. You can spot an incomplete file by the yellow exclamation point icon. Remember to delete ALL incomplete files
5) Once all the incomplete content files have been deleted, turn off your Xbox 360.
6) Reconnect your Xbox 360 to the internet by plugging back in the ethernet cable or wireless adapter.
7) Turn on your Xbox 360, connect to Xbox Live and hopefully your problem is solved.
The xbox live board is down,so if you pass all tests except the xbox live one,this is the problem.I rang them and they said over 50% of users are having this problem.Its because so many people went on it over Christmas and the system got overloaded.They said they're working on it and it should be up and running in a week or two. ~~PS~~ I rang on the 12-1-08 so it should be up by the 20th,its not your fault,the servers down.