Question about Tissot T-Touch T33759851
After changing batterry the hands doen not work correct with the dejital
how to fix it
Sometimes a watch will be off center due to shock, dead battery etc. Symptoms are;
hands don’t line up, digital and analog time doesn’t match, Compass function doesn’t
have the hands exactly opposite etc. This can all be fixed. The Synchronization
function can be used:
1. Activate Crystal
2. Tap center until you are the unit’s screen (12h or 24h, F ft or C m).
3. Push and hold (at least five seconds) the center crown
4. Watch will beep and word (SYNCHRO) will appear in the display.
5. Use the top + button to line up the minute hand right on the 12.
6. Use the bottom – button to line up the hour hand right on the 12.
7. When finished, press crown and you will go back to time.
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2014 | Watches
Aug 07, 2011 | Ice Watches
Dec 29, 2010 | Casio G-Shock GW300CA-1V Wrist Watch
Aug 11, 2010 | Watches
Jul 02, 2010 | Colibri Swiss CSQ Pocket Watch
Nov 05, 2009 | Seiko Kinetic watch
Apr 04, 2009 | Tissot T Touch Navigator 3000 T96.1.488.42...
Dec 10, 2008 | Citizen Eco-Drive Calibre 8700 Wrist Watch
Sep 12, 2008 | Timex 27191 Wristwatch
Nov 18, 2007 | Skagen 355LSSM Wrist Watch
307 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: