Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted on Nov 16, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Try the following...
Reset the printer: If problem persists contact canon customer support. Please get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
1. Turn the printer off with the Power button (if available).
2. Disconnect the data cable from the printer.
3. Unplug the printer's power cord for approximately 10 minutes, and then plug it back in.
4. Turn the printer back on. If this works you're done, if not try the next step.
1. After confirming that the printer is powered on, open the paper output tray.
2. Open the top cover and wait until the print head moves to the center.
3. Open the inner cover and check that ink tanks are properly seated.
4. Properly seated
5. Press down on each ink tank until a click is heard.
6. Close the inner cover and top cover.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
If problem persists contact canon customer support.
Please get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Jul 04, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 02, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 16, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Dec 04, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 18, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Jul 30, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Jun 16, 2008 | Canon MP610 Photo All-In-One Printer
Apr 16, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
225 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: