Question about Philips Televison & Video
I have a philips 32 inch lcd model 32pfl7422 and would like to set sound up to come thru my stereo, i can do this thru side av when using portable dvd player i have red and white lead in stereo, yellow in side av and black and yellow cable in dvd player if i want to do this for tv where do i put yellow and black cables if this is possible kind regards
Offhand, your Philips 32PFL7422/98 do not have regular Audio Output RCA jacks (white and red), sorry. However, right before the antenna connector is an S/PDIF output connector. This should allow transfer of digital audio signals from the Philips 32PFL7422/98 to a S/PDIF capable receiver or amplifier. If you would look at the rear of your stereo and determine if it has such an input, then it would be a matter of getting the right cable/connector.
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information. Good luck and kind regards. Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Nov 16, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2014 | Sceptre X322BV HD 32 inch Class Television...
Nov 22, 2013 | Televison & Video
Apr 30, 2013 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Mar 29, 2012 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40V2500 40 in. LCD HDTV
Oct 21, 2011 | Samsung LE32R73BD 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Jul 14, 2010 | Soyo DYLT032D 32 in. LCD Television
Mar 24, 2010 | Sharp Aquos LC-42D62U 42 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 03, 2008 | Televison & Video
149 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!