- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is the main disadvantage of Power-line devices.
1. Well firstly you need to make sure that the activity lights are ON on both the Power line adapters.
2. Don't use any Surge Protector or Extension cable, just directly to the wall.
3. Try in the same room first.
4. Power line devices works well where wall sockets are interlinked with common wiring as it is the mode of data transfer.
You can just power cycle the device, there is nothing much you can do about this.
If its new device, get it replaced
Please backup the data by logging in to Safe Mode, please restart and start pressing F8 key to select Safe Mode then re-install the Windows 7 Operating System using the Recovery Disc or recovery Partition of the Hard Drive. The Recovery Partition can be accessed by restarting the computer and try pressing F10 Key. The Windows XP Operating System is displaying an error because it does not have SATA Driver to detect the Hard Drive. As Windows 7 has it, you can re-install it from recovery partition.
in your network connection, there is an Internet protocol(tcp/ip) double click it. put in obtain ip address automatically. same in dns server then ok. If not work, configure it manually by using your laptop copy the ip addresses in your laptop, including subnet mask, and defualt gateway, and put it to your pc.. hope it can help you.
Connect using Lan Cable be sure to enable java on your Browser. Use ONLY IE: some router refuse other browser. SET your PC on a static IP address on SAME subnet as your router (but of course different IP). If subnet concept is NOT clear to just just ask here. When connected with router (on Lan Cable) check every setting (WPA-PSK) TKIP key, Broadcast / Channel etc. You can also disable every WLAN protection and restore it later. Activate WLAN connection WHEN you are STILL connected. Last but not least: SET your DNS IP address = your gateway IP (router)