Question about Computers & Internet
If you want to clear or format your memorex travel drive, you just need to connect this device to your computer and wait for it to recognize the device. Thne open up Mycomputer and you should see now your memorex travel drive on the list just right click on it and select format after its done the memorex travel drive is already clear and clean....
Posted on Nov 16, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2015 | Memorex M-Flyer 1GB USB 2.0 TravelDrive
Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
1. Faulty USB port on PC: Try a different computer or laptop
2. Faulty USB cable: Try a different Cable
3. Corrupt memory: Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
4. Faulty connections on main circuit inside the hard drive: Physical Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
5. Faulty controller chip (worst case scenario) : Direct flash memory read required by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
Hope this helps and that it is 1 or 2 as 3, 4 and 5 will cost you money.
Jan 01, 2011 | Memorex 6GB Mega Travel Drive HDD Hard...
Apr 25, 2010 | Memorex Electronics - Others
Mar 06, 2010 | Memorex Mega TravelDrive 4 GB USB Hard...
Dec 02, 2009 | Memorex Electronics - Others
Nov 23, 2009 | Memorex M-Flyer 1GB USB 2.0 TravelDrive
Oct 12, 2009 | Memorex Electronics - Others
Aug 21, 2009 | Memorex Electronics - Others
May 20, 2009 | Memorex Mega TravelDrive 4 GB USB Hard...
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!