I want to update my rom to change the language from deutsch to english ,but it not useful and cause a big wrong that my ipaq become with no response and in ( hp logo : hp invent ) all the time and it doesn't respond to anything . please help me
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you need to download from hp website english rom image
and you need to change first 3 bytes ins,de rom image with hex editor
when you open rom image with hex editor you can see first 3 bytes ENG means English language and your device have Korean language KOR so you need to change first 3 bytes orginal English language to KOR and save it and update your device rom image via USB
1. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive.
The file downloaded is a self-extracting executable with
a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
2. Establish an Activesync connection between your iPAQ Pocket
PC and host PC.
3. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions
to install the Real Time Update.
4. Follow the instructions to perform a normal reset on the iPAQ Pocket PC.
on step 3 you should see the setup on your pdas screen do you see this?