Question about Proview PL713S 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Pl913s is plugged into HP Pavillion Computer. Repeatedly we disconnedted Video cable; the Green Power Light stays on when energized, and the NO INPUT dialogue boxes comes on then goes off when source is removed. I replaced PL with my old monitor and I'm doing this task. I took monitor back to Staples and we plugged it in and each time the screen came on for a moment then died to black. The system has been in my possession approximately 2 years and five months. Is there a warranty fix for this or am I on my own.
Well, it's seems your monitor backlight inverter are bursted. Usually, the monitor had a 1 year for the screen panel and 3 years for parts and labors. You're still under warranty, send it back to manufacturer for repaired.
Posted on Nov 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
You can perform these steps even though the screen is blank.
Hope it helps!
- Turn off the computer, and then remove the power cord.
- With the power cord disconnected, press and hold the power button for five seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord, and then turn on the computer.
- Repeatedly press the F10 key about once every second for five seconds after turning the computer on.
- Wait five seconds.
- Press the F5 key. This restores the default settings of the BIOS.
- Press the Enter key. This accepts the changes.
- Press the F10 key. This opens the Save and Exit window.
- Press the Enter key. This saves the changes, exits the BIOS, and then the computer restarts.
- After the computer restarts, the screen should display the HP logo.
Aug 11, 2014 | HP Touch Smart Desktop Computer "brand...
Jan 21, 2010 | Proview PL913S 19" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Aug 15, 2009 | HP vs19 19" LCD Monitor
May 23, 2009 | ViewSonic VA720 17" LCD Flat Panel Monitor
Feb 06, 2009 | HP L1706 17" LCD Monitor
Aug 15, 2007 | BenQ FP737S-D 17" LCD Monitor
Jun 26, 2007 | Proview PL913S 19" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Aug 21, 2013 | Proview PL713S 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Mar 20, 2009 | Proview PL713S 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: