Question about Proview PL713S 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Pl913s is plugged into HP Pavillion Computer. Repeatedly we disconnedted Video cable; the Green Power Light stays on when energized, and the NO INPUT dialogue boxes comes on then goes off when source is removed. I replaced PL with my old monitor and I'm doing this task. I took monitor back to Staples and we plugged it in and each time the screen came on for a moment then died to black. The system has been in my possession approximately 2 years and five months. Is there a warranty fix for this or am I on my own.
Well, it's seems your monitor backlight inverter are bursted. Usually, the monitor had a 1 year for the screen panel and 3 years for parts and labors. You're still under warranty, send it back to manufacturer for repaired.
Posted on Nov 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
You can perform these steps even though the screen is blank.
Hope it helps!
- Turn off the computer, and then remove the power cord.
- With the power cord disconnected, press and hold the power button for five seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord, and then turn on the computer.
- Repeatedly press the F10 key about once every second for five seconds after turning the computer on.
- Wait five seconds.
- Press the F5 key. This restores the default settings of the BIOS.
- Press the Enter key. This accepts the changes.
- Press the F10 key. This opens the Save and Exit window.
- Press the Enter key. This saves the changes, exits the BIOS, and then the computer restarts.
- After the computer restarts, the screen should display the HP logo.
Aug 11, 2014 | HP Touch Smart Desktop Computer "brand...
Jan 21, 2010 | Proview PL913S 19" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Aug 15, 2009 | HP vs19 19" LCD Monitor
May 23, 2009 | ViewSonic VA720 17" LCD Flat Panel Monitor
Feb 06, 2009 | HP L1706 17" LCD Monitor
Aug 15, 2007 | BenQ FP737S-D 17" LCD Monitor
Jun 26, 2007 | Proview PL913S 19" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Aug 21, 2013 | Proview PL713S 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: