- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Don't worry, try uninstalling it using uninstall program like "ccleaner". You can easily uninstall it and again reinstall the adobe reader.
If you still have the same problem, use this Foxit reader
as an alternative for the time being if in case, you need to read the pdf file immediately.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Not only Uninstalling & Reinstalling the McAfee Program would help, because usually you'd get this Error During the Installation. The Reason for this Error is because of the Windows Update (McAfee is Disigned on the Windows Platform).
Things that Needs to be checked here are:
1. Update Windows: - Open IE (Internet Explorer). - Click on the TOOLS or SAFETY (If the IE version is IE v.8). - Select Windows Update. - Ensure that All Windows Updates are Installed on the Computer.
2. Installing MSXML 3 & 4: - Check if you already have MSXMLs installed on your Computer by going to START >> CONTROL PANEL >> ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS or PROGRAMS >> PROGRAMS & FEATURES (In Case of Windows Vista/7). - If you find MSXMLs, Uninstall them & then Restart the Computer. - Download and Reinstall MSXML version 3 (MSXML3.msi only). - Restart the computer. - Download and install MSXML version 4 (MSXML.msi only). - Restart the computer. - Run McAfee Consumer Products Removal tool (MCPR.exe) from http://download.mcafee.com/products/licensed/cust_support_patches/MCPR.exe - Reinstall the McAfee Program.
Are you sure you have the VISTA Version of these programs..?
Try deleting the folder they are installed to, then uninstalling them form control panel.. add/remove will give you an error, then it will remove them from the list once you have deleted the folder in c:\Program Files\iTunes or whatever...
Maybe try uninstalling them in Safe Mode... enter safe mode by pressing F8 a few times when you turn your PC on.
sounds like a flash player problem.if you are running n-vidia graphics you will need to get the latest updates from microsoft or n-vidia. another solution is to uninstall your flash player and reinstall the latest version online.Make sure that you have addons turned off when you open windows explorer