- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello Setup codes for RCA tv with RCA RCU404 universal remote control are: 000, 003, 004, 005, 027, 045, 077, 089, 090, 094 If you want get the proceedings ot set up the code, send your email address to me by Fixya. I'll send a copy of the manual for your remote by return mail. OK.
Such a code may or may not exist. If none of the codes listed in your owners manual work (you didn't list a model number so I can't give you specifics)you have 3 options.
1) Contact GE and see if they have additional codes not listed in the manual.
2) Contact RCA and see if the have additional codes to try.
3) Purchase a 3rd party remote that works with both devices.
as this was posted to the rca rcu300 remote location and not in a ge section, i am undure of what model your remote is. that being said, you can find a list of all codes the ge remotes support and how to program them by clicking here.
i hope this helps, if not, please post the model of the remote control, and the emerson dvd/tv combo.