Question about Zenith Audio Players & Recorders
I cannot figure out how to pre-set specific stations on this radio. I figured out most functions, but this one eludes me.
Where can I view or find an operating manual?
1. Tune the radio to the frequency you want to preset, using the "Tuning/Set" buttons.
2. Press "Time Set" button to enter set mode. Note it says "Preset" below this button, because it is used to set both time set and presets.
3. Select the preset number you want, using the "Preset" buttons.
4. Press "Time Set" button again to exit set mode.
5. Repeat the above process for each preset.
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 13, 2016 | Car Audio & Video
May 30, 2011 | Philips Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 24, 2010 | Teac CD-X9 Shelf System
Dec 01, 2010 | 1995 GMC Sierra
May 04, 2009 | JVC FS-D88 Shelf System
Jul 06, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
922 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!