Question about Zenith Clock Radios
I cannot figure out how to pre-set specific stations on this radio. I figured out most functions, but this one eludes me.
Where can I view or find an operating manual?
1. Tune the radio to the frequency you want to preset, using the "Tuning/Set" buttons.
2. Press "Time Set" button to enter set mode. Note it says "Preset" below this button, because it is used to set both time set and presets.
3. Select the preset number you want, using the "Preset" buttons.
4. Press "Time Set" button again to exit set mode.
5. Repeat the above process for each preset.
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2012 | First Alert FWS-101 Wireless RF Weather...
Jun 20, 2011 | Philips AJ3980 Clock Radio
Aug 03, 2009 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Jul 11, 2009 | Zenith Z139S Clock Radio
Apr 12, 2009 | Zenith Z115S Clock Radio
Jan 25, 2009 | Clock Radios
Mar 10, 2007 | Zenith Z250B Clock Radio
896 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: