Question about Altec Lansing Inmotion-IM600 (0021986954446) Docking Station
My portable ipod speaker is doing funny things, such as it keeps switching itself off. Or I switch on th epower and same strange symbols come up on the screen, then the question "reset?". Can you tell me if there is a way to reset this speaker or if you have come across this problem before. It's only about 1.5 years old and I hardly use it.
My IM600 did the same thing to me, here my solution:
1) Turn offand disconnect power cord
2) Take battery out (2 small screws on the back)
3) Disconnect battery
4) Short circuit all 3 battery terminals (with this you make sure battery is not in a latency/histeresis state)
5) Leave open and disconnected for a couple of hours
6) Assemble all back
7) Turn it on and it works
8) If it doesn't replace battery
Posted on May 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2010 | Altec Lansing inMotion iM310 Portable...
Mar 24, 2010 | Altec Lansing Inmotion-IM600...
Feb 17, 2010 | Altec Lansing Inmotion-IM600...
Jan 29, 2010 | Altec Lansing inMotion Classic Portable...
Jun 27, 2009 | Altec Lansing inMotion iM7 (021986950806)...
Jun 11, 2009 | Altec Lansing inMotion iM310 Portable...
Mar 25, 2009 | Altec Lansing Inmotion-IM600...
2,778 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!