Question about Kenmore 16602 / 16604 / 16609 Built-in Dishwasher
Sprayer are doesn't move,dishes in top dirty
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
not a dumb question,
is the bottom dishes coming out clean? there is a chopper that breaks and will trap food and not clean the top rack.it is not easy to replace.but not impossible.
Posted on Oct 31, 2008
I have a Quiet Guard 4. Same problem so will describe my solution.
1. Remove bottom basket. Remove top basket.
2. Remove bottom washing arm. Unscrew (Gently but firmly) the centre post. Lift arm assembly up and out.
3. Remove overhead conduit. One screw at back, one at top (Philips #2 bit). Rotate whole assembly 45 deg right (Clockwise) and lift off of centre post.
4. Remove centre post (Pull straight up). Remove 4 screws (Star T-20 bit). Lift whole assembly out. Pop off screen and clean.
5. Remove cap over cutter/chopper. There is a single screw at front left (under assembly removed in 4). Remove screw (Star T-15 bit) and cap (Needs some wiggling to free it up). Remove cutter and filter. It is on a spring loaded pin. Pull the cutter blade foreward and then the filter disc straight up. Clean thoroughly as it may be the cause of your problems.
Reassimble. Good luck!
Posted on Jan 02, 2009
Your drain could be blocked, remove the drain from the trap below the sink and try running the unit on drain, into a bucket. Also check the connection at the trap to ensure it is free from blockage
Posted on Mar 19, 2009
SOURCE: Asko1585 sprayer arm not working
Most likely the circulation pump. On this pump there is mounted a condensator. This will help the pump to get started. If this is broken, it wont circulate the water up to the sprayers.
Posted on Jul 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2011 | Kenmore Dishwashers
Jul 15, 2011 | Kenmore Dishwashers
Mar 03, 2011 | Kenmore Dishwashers
The scum, film and white residue problems have started since the reduction of phosphates in dishwasher detergents.
Here is a tip that will help you to solve the problem of films, residue, and scum in your dishwasher.
Dishwasher Residue and Film on Dishes
Dec 26, 2010 | Kenmore 13742 / 13744 / 13749 Built-in...
Sep 07, 2009 | KitchenAid 24 in. KUDP02CR Built-in...
Sep 01, 2009 | Maytag Dishwashers
Aug 20, 2009 | Kenmore Dishwashers
Aug 20, 2009 | Kenmore 24 in. 17482 / 17484 / 17489...
Aug 12, 2009 | Kenmore Dishwashers
May 31, 2008 | Kenmore 24 in. 16259 / 16254 / 16252...
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: