Question about Motorola Mobility H500 Wireless Headset
Today I bought a cell samsung SGH-F250 and I'm trying to instal a bluetooth motorola H500. Is it possible? I don't have the user manual for the bluetooth and I don't know the steps.
ACTIVATING THE BLUETOOTH
You must activate the Bluetooth feature of your phone to be able to establish a Bluetooth connection
between your phone and your SuperTooth kit as well as with other Bluetooth devices.
Press Menu > Settings > Bluetooth > Activation > On.
Press Back as many times as needed to return to standby mode.
PAIRING TO THE CELLULAR PHONE (Not possible while charging the SuperTooth)
Pairing will create a link or connection between the two Bluetooth devices - the SuperTooth kit and your phone.
1. Bring the cellular phone at about 20 cm from the SuperTooth.
2. Turn off the SuperTooth and wait for about 4 seconds.
3. While pressing the Answer Button, turn ON the SuperTooth by sliding the Power Switch to the right. Keep the Answer Button pressed for approximately 10 seconds until you hear a distinctive tone and the Bluetooth indicator LED changes from blinking blue to alternately blinking of red and blue. The SuperTooth is now in pairing mode.
4. While the SuperTooth is at pairing mode, access the Bluetooth menu of your phone. Press Menu > Settings > Bluetooth > My devices > Search new device. The phone will then search for pairable devices until it displays them in the list.
5. Highlight SuperTooth then press Select.
6. Enter PIN “0000” then press Ok. (Wait until “Paired with …“ and “Connected” will be shown briefly.)
7. Press Back as many times as needed to return to standby mode. Pairing is successful if the alternating red/blue lights of Bluetooth Indicator stops and then change to plain blinking blue. Normally, the phone would also show briefly on its display if it’s already paired and connected to SuperTooth or if pairing with it failed.
The SuperTooth kit is now ready to use.
Posted on Mar 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2015 | Motorola Mobility S10-HD Stereo Bluetooth...
Apr 14, 2014 | Motorola Mobility S11-HD S11HD 89587N...
Nov 26, 2012 | Motorola Mobility H620 Bluetooth Headset
Apr 24, 2010 | Insignia Bluetooth Wireless Headphones...
Nov 13, 2009 | Motorola Mobility S805 Wireless Headset
Jun 26, 2009 | Motorola Mobility Bluetooth Hands Free...
Dec 19, 2008 | True Blue TB-50CR Bluetooth Headset
Sep 19, 2007 | Motorola Mobility H500 Wireless Headset
354 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!