a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Question is somewhat vague, but make sure you have the latest chipset drivers installed. This usually contains USB drivers that allow your laptop to recognize USB devices. Go to Dell.com and under "support" you can distinguish the drivers you need based on your laptop model (and even your service tag).
This is a "Class Of Service" function. The out-ot-box default setting is generally 3 rings. However, different extensions can be set to each forward to VM after differing number of rings, but each phone will need to be assigned its own specific Class Of Service and the Call forward timers defined accordingly in those classes of service. Normally your system manager will define several classes of service with different forward-no-answer timers then assign those COS to people who request specific call forward timing. The default is usually 3 rings. Hope this helps
You will have to set the Multi-ring pattern in the Printer Fax Setup to distinguish between the phone ring and fax ring
Press Setup button Scroll to Advanced fax setup ( Press OK ) Choose Distinctive Ring Pattern ( DRP ) Set the multi-ring you have been assigned for Fax Press OK - Try dialing the no., the Fax should ring Try sending Fax or Recieving, it should work.
Also, Turn off the ECM under SETUP - FAX Settings - ECM ( Error correction mode ) - Turn it OFF
Now you can turn your nokia 1100 as:
THE DETECTIVE TRICK (Mobile Spying) Now you can spy on anyone using your cellphone. Just do the following.
1. Activate the "Automatic Answer" in the headset profile of your cellphone and set the ringing volume to "Mute" 2. Short-circuit the left middle and right pins on the bottom of the mobile phone with all connections touching each other this will activate profile "Headset". If you cant do this just keep your earphone connected to mobile. 3. Now place it under a table in a room and call it. Now you can use your phone for checking out what people are talking about in a room. Just call on your phone. 4. The phone receives the call without ringing and you can listen to what people are saying.
If nobody has helped you since September 2008, when you asked the question, you probably scored a "zero" in your computer-programming course, and probably don't need an answer to your "homework" assignment.
How to Set the Receive Mode (MF4140/MF4150)
1. Press [Additional Functions].
2. Use [Left cursor] or [Right cursor] to select [FAX SETTINGS], then press [OK].
3. Use [Left cursor] or [Right cursor] to select [RX SETTINGS], then press [OK].
4. Use [Left cursor] or [Right cursor] to select [RX MODE], then press [OK].
5. Use [Left cursor] or [Right cursor] to select the receive mode, then press [OK].
[FaxOnly]: Answers all calls as faxes and disconnects voice calls.
[AnsMode]: Receives faxes automatically and records voice messages.
[NET SWITCH]: Distinguishes between fax and voice calls.
[FaxTel]: Switches between fax and voice calls automatically.
[MANUAL]: Does not answer any calls. You have to manually receive faxes.
a. For [FaxTel] or [MANUAL], make sure the optional handset or an external telephone is connected to the machine.
b. For [AnsMode], make sure an answering machine is connected to the machine.
c. The [NET SWITCH] mode is available for certain countries only and requires subscription to a network switch service.
6. Press [Stop/Reset] to return to the standby mode.
Document camera image is blurry:
-The lens is dirty - Clean the lens with a blower or lens cleaner
-The picture is out of focus - Focus the picture by turning the focus ring
-The light is not on - Turn on the light
check user manual for more details: