This is from Xante's 3G Manual (downloadable via PDF)
The Timeout feature allows you to select the number of seconds the
printer waits for additional data before cancelling a job and returning
to the READY/IDLE state.
Set Timeout from the MISC:TIMEOUT configuration menu. The
factory default of 40 seconds (40 Sec) is an average setting. Set
timeout according to the type of files you send. Use a low setting for
small, simple files to prevent an indefinite tie-up on one job. Use the
300 or Never setting for large files, such as graphic intensive or CAD
(Computer Aided Design) files, to allow enough processing time.
With the NEVER selection, the printer does not timeout; it waits
until it receives additional data or until the printer is reset."
Here is the address where you can download the manual:
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The print settings can be different for different programs. Open Excel and in the File menu, choose Page Setup. Click on Options, and towards the bottom is a setting that says Copies. Change this to "1" and hit OK, and you should be fine.
try this. Some of the terminology may vary as I had the solution in german. It came from Lexmark.
- click add printer - enter a name for the printer eg Lexmark or troublemaker ;-) - click continue - from the list chose 'LPD/LPR Hostprinter' and click continue - in tne next window enter lexnet3://IP (of the printer):1 - click continue - chose Lexmark and click continue - chose your printer type - click add printer This worked for me after reinstalling the printer via cd software. Otherwise try the usb cable, you then have to go to printer preferences and change the usb printer to standard. Strangely enough my printer used to work fine via W-Lan, suddenly I received that error. Perhaps du to an update to 10.5.6? I don't know. Hope thet helps, best regardsPeter
1) from word, your word document is converted to a series of characters, and sent to the printer.
2) from excel, same thing.
3) from works, it's converted to a bitmap, instead of characters, which can take up significantly more space on your drive.
My guess is that if you imported a photo into word, then tried to print it, you might face similar issues.
If so, it's time to free up some space on your hard drive, or purchase a second one, or add some physical memory to your PC.