Question about Lexmark S305 IMPACT LEXS All-In-One InkJet Printer
Try to perform a maintenance on the cartridges. To do that, on the control panel of your printer, press on Setup > Maintenance > Deep Clean Printhead.
Posted on Aug 22, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
find a tight plastic locking clip on the underside of the control panel. It may be at the top middle edge on the underside. Give it a very firm upwards press and it should unlock the control panel section.
Posted on Nov 13, 2010
SOURCE: i to updated firmware as
if you can...please return your old firmware version and please don't listen to any official Tech support because they care only for taking your money:(
...P.S. Please by yourself a new LASER printer and stop using this kind of "INK SHITs)
Posted on Feb 19, 2011
1. From the printer control panel, press the Photobutton.
2. Insert a memory card, flash drive, or digital camera set to mass storagemode.
If document files and image files are stored in the memory device, then pressthe arrow buttons to select Photos, and then press OK.
3. Press the arrow buttons to scroll to Easy Photo or Print Photos, and thenpress OK.
• Select Easy Photo if you want to print photos quickly.
• Select Print Photos if you want to customize the photos before printing them.
4. Press the arrow buttons to select a photo printing option, and then pressOK.
Note: You can choose to print the most recent photo, print all the photos,print photos that fall within a date range, print photos by selecting the photonumbers on a proof sheet, or print pre-selected photos from a digital camerausing Digital Print Order Format (DPOF). The DPOF option appears only whenthere is a valid DPOF file in your memory device.
5. Adjust the print settings:
• If you are in the Easy Photo menu, then press the arrow buttons to select thepaper and photo . Press OK each time you make a selection.
• If you are in the Print Photos menu, then press the arrow buttons to selectthe photo , paper , paper type, layout, photo effects, and quality ofthe photos, and to adjust the brightness and color effects of the photos. PressOK each time you make a selection.
6. Press the Color/Black button to set a color or black-and-white print.
When you select color or black-only printing, the light near your choice comeson.
7. Press the Start button.For more info, you can also check the User's Guide for your printer. To access it, on your computer, click on Start > All Programs > Lexmark > S300 Series > View User's Guide.
Posted on May 24, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2012 | Lexmark S305 IMPACT LEXS All-In-One...
Dec 13, 2011 | Lexmark S305 IMPACT LEXS All-In-One...
Oct 14, 2011 | Lexmark S305 IMPACT LEXS All-In-One...
Sep 23, 2011 | Lexmark S305 IMPACT LEXS All-In-One...
Lexmark recognizes that some of our inkjet all-in-one customers
may be experiencing issues with their print quality. We take our
customer user experience very seriously, and we strive to ensure that each time
a customer prints using a Lexmark device the page is crisp, clear and up to the
However, if your device is displaying a 'printhead error' on the hardware and/or you are suddenly experiencing a print quality issue, please contact the Lexmark Technical Support Center at 1-800-539-6275 or point your browser to http://bit.ly/lFKDzs for online technical assistance.
Aug 10, 2011 | Lexmark S305 IMPACT LEXS All-In-One...
Jun 22, 2011 | Lexmark S305 IMPACT LEXS All-In-One...
Mar 19, 2011 | Lexmark S305 IMPACT LEXS All-In-One...
Feb 04, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 08, 2010 | Lexmark S305 IMPACT LEXS All-In-One...
Sep 02, 2017 | Lexmark S305 IMPACT LEXS All-In-One...
228 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: