I reinstalled widowns vista on my P205, since then my camera stopped working properly, if it gets to work the image will be blurry but the suddenly the image would go black. on messenger people cannot see. Usually it the image will stay on for about 4 to 5 secs. I know the camera is still on because the blue light stays on.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Open a program called"Camera Assistant." This is a Toshiba-supported computr program designed specifically for people with cameras built into their laptops.You can find this by clicking on the "Start" menu and then navigatingto the "Programs" sub-menu.
2. Press the"Picture" button in the "Camera Assistant" program windowto take a picture using your built-in camera. This will take one stillphotograph for every time you click the button. The image you are taking willappear on the right side of the main program window.
3. Press the"Video" button in the "Camera Asst" program window tobegin recording video using your built-in camera. This will record video untilyou press the "Stop" button. The video you are recording will appearon the right side of the main program window.
4. If you can't open"Camera Assistant," reinstall your drivers. Though the camera on aToshiba laptop is designed to work right out of the box, if it doesn't you mayneed to reinstall the driver that makes it work. Look for the CD labeled"Drivers and Software" that came packaged into the box with yourToshiba laptop. Pop it in your laptop's CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive and install the"Digital Camera" driver contained on the disc.
I believe the best way to re-install that is by using the Recovery CD that came with that NB. Just insert the CD, run it inside windows & it should ask you to install applications & driver. Install the camera software and/or drivers and you should be good.