Question about Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
What is service error 5100
5100 is a carriage error, check the timing strip for contamination(plastic strip about 1/4" in width)
The unit is not homing, check for obstructions
If its still persist follow these steps to reset the printer and it work i hope it will help you in yours.
Reset ip2000 / 3000
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
here is the link for other printers: http://www.cyber-ink.com/member-canon.html
Posted on Nov 15, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Oct 19, 2012 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
May 20, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 06, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 25, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
342 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!