Question about Baby Lock Esante
I have an older Esante model and the solution with holding down the 3 the buttons and then turning on the machine to recalibrate does not work. Please advise a different solution.
I selected the basic operation, adjustment, then brightness of lcd.
Posted on Nov 16, 2008
When your BabyLock Esante ESi2 is otherwise working fine but the LCD display screen begins to grow darker and you find you just can't read it, the only thing you can do is replace the BabyLock Esante ESi2 LCD screen, or buy a new machine. BabyLock no longer stock this item direct, but there is an affordable replacement available....Check this Link
Posted on Dec 13, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2015 | Baby Lock Esante
1. Turn the power on while holding down the [Start/Stop], [Reverse stitch], and [Needle position] buttons.
2. Touch the positions marked with crosses (+) on the touch panel in order from 1 to 5.
• Setting is successful if a single beep sounds when "5" is pressed.
• An error has occurred if two beeps sound when "5" is pressed. Repeat from position 1 again.
3. Turn the power off and then on again. Check that the screen display matches the positions on the touch panel
May 17, 2015 | Baby Lock Esante
Oct 01, 2014 | Sewing Machines
Mar 16, 2014 | Baby Lock Esante
Dec 02, 2012 | Baby Lock Esante
Sep 23, 2011 | Baby Lock Esante
Jan 16, 2010 | Baby Lock Esante
Jan 11, 2008 | Baby Lock Esante
Nov 03, 2007 | Baby Lock Esante
251 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!