- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
error E511 services required mean part of photosensor that is transfer belt is not being detected 1. power the printer off, wait for 30 sec, and then power it on. 2. remove the photoconductor unit 3. check and clean the photoconductor and transfer belt. 4. clean the TR0 sensor in the printer 5. resolve any toner spillage inside the printer 6. reinstall the photoconductor,close all the covers and then power the printer off and on
if it dosnt work
To check whether the problem is with the printer or the PCU, if possible either try another PCU in the printer, or test the PCU in another printer you know to be working.
You can try to clean the small silver square on the edge of the transfer belt and the sensor that looks at it, but usually it will require a new PCU to solve the issue. it is bettre if you show it to service centre.
Hope this helps. Please rate my response. Thanks. Have a good day.
A 925 Fuser Error indicates that the wrong fuser lamp or the incorrect fuser assembly is installed.
If this error appears shortly after the fuser unit in the printer is replaced, put the old fuser unit back in. If the error message goes away with the old fuser unit, please check that the new fuser unit is the correct one for this printer model.
If the printer has not recently had its fuser replaced, plug the printer directly into a wall outlet. Surge protectors and power strips can sometimes regulate the voltage to a fault for the printer. If the printer is already on a wall outlet, plugging the printer into a different outlet may solve the problem. Keep in mind that there is no need to have the printer connected to a computer during testing for a fuser error as any pages to test the functionality of the printer can be processed internally.
If you have tried the printer on other wall outlets and the 925 Fuser Error still appears, the printer will require service to clear the message.
E-511 error message is related to the Photoconductor Unit. In order to resolve your issue, there 3 things that I'd like to suggest.
1. Take out the Photoconductor Unit and turn it upside down check if the white tabs restract. If it doesn't you need to replace the PCU otherwise just put it back in
2. If reseating the PCU doesn't resolve your issue, try a different PCU
3. Lastly, warranty options if your product is within the 1-year warranty from the date it was purchase contact Epson Tech support they'll be more than happy to send an onsite tech support to fix it otherwise visit their website support.epson.com and look for a repair center in your area