An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 200 questions.
Re: The fabric softner is not going into my washing...
Hi there just try washing the complete soap drawer again in boiling water leave in there for 10minutes to let the hot water work into the gaps and make sure u take all the holders out of the drawer u sometimes have to use a tooth brush to get into the small holes at the bottom of the little funnel what your softener holder goes over also get a small flat blade screwdriver and clean inside that funnel if thats not clean it will stop softener from going away if this doesnt work still then when your softener is supposed to be taken thru the programme make sure the washer opens the valve for the water to go into the fabric softener holder if it doesnt then the solenoid will need replacing as this could be faulty. LET ME KNOWHOW U GET ON PLEASE PETER
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Thanks for choosing FixYa and welcome to the site. Your tray has a hose that leads the fluid into the washer. You need to clean this hose out. Take out the tray and clean the hose. This should solve your issue.
Water in the fabric softner slot is normal, but for the detergent slot you have to clean out with a tooth brush if you can't get the tray out. If there is water there it is quite a serious block, which is affecting your wash.
Fabric softner trays often clog up, because a little soap powder in the tray by accident tends to block it. If you pull the soap tray out as far as it will go, you will see that there is a bit of the tray right at the back, probably on the left with an arrow or thumb print or indentation in it. If you press down on this it is a catch and it will allow you to remove the tray from the machine completely. Once out of the machine, the fabric softner cover will also lift out. Clean everything throroughly (Tak it outside and turn your garden hose full pressure on all the holes on the tray and then scrub it out with a toothbrush. Put the fabric softner tray mabc in and slide the soap tray back in the machine. This should have fixed it.
hi, nikoltheis! i'm not sure if we have exactly the same model, but it should be pretty close. here's what my user's manual says:
Detergent and fabric softner may build up in the dispenser drawer. Residue should be removed once or twice a month
- Remove the drawer by first sliding the safety latch to the right, then pulling the drawer out until it stops.
- Reach back into the left rear corner or the drawer cavity and press down firmly on the lock tab (left rear portion of the drawer). Pull out the drawer.
- Remove the insert from the bleach and fabric softner compartments.
- Rinse the drawer and inserts with hot tap water to remove traces of accumulated powders and liquids. Large amounts of fabric softner residue may indicate improper dilution or that more frequent cleaning is required.
- To clean the drawer opening (the empty area left behind when you remove the drawer) use a small brush to clean the recess. Remove all the residue from the upper and lower parts of the recess. (The picture shows this being done with a tooth brush.)
- Replace the insert pressing "X" to lock it in place. Return the dispenser drawer.
Pull the drawer out as far as it will come and then grasping it firmly, give it a good tug towards you, this will free the drawer to enable you to thoroughly clean every piece of it, particularly the conditioner parts of it.
Get a piece of wire with a bend on the end, and poke it in to all the holes in the top of the dispenser compartment, this will clera any blockages there.
Plz rate my solution, and feel free to leave any comment.
Remove the dispenser tray. Inspect the area just above the fabric softener portion of the dispenser. There should be a series of holes where water feeds into the tray during the rinse cycle. Sometimes these holes become clogged with fabric softener residue. If the holes are clogged, water will never dispense the fabric softener out and it will stay in the tray. If you take some cotton swabs and meticulously clean all the holes out, I bet your problem will go away. Let me know if this was helpful to you.