Problem while connecting china mobile sigmatel s3 with computer
When i am connecting my china mobile sigmatel s3 with my computerthen it show the option on my mobile and when i choose the option com port then stile it is not connected for data transfer but only connected for charging
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
~ Go to your phone support page
~ Look for your phone model and search for phone's documentations
~ Check drivers and support, Then check for available software listed,
***REMEMBER IF ITS NOT ON THE LIST IT MEANS IT IS NOT SUPPORTED OR IT IS HAVING UPDATE FOR THE SAID SOFTWARE***
1. Menu>Internet>WAP>setting>enter the values
2. Menu>Internet>Data Account> GPRS> enter the values
4. Sent SMS to activate Internet
5. After u recieve the SMS internet is activated, switch off ur mobile phone & switch on
6. Connect to PC.
7. Add new connection, use dialup, usid&pswd=blanks, dialup=*99***1# / *99*#
8. You will be connected. game over.
I entered the Engineer mode and selected the 5th option i.e Misc and the selected the 2nd option i.e. High speed sim and turned it on. My phone turned off after 3 sec and is not restarting, insted it is blinking only. Please help as soon as possible. hi, I tried secret code (*#3646633#) on my SIGMATEL S9 mobile display showpower of in 3 sec. after my mobile not booting (switch on or nocharging) Help me... please..