Question about AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
I tried wiping the entire phone and I still cannot create a new email account...is there anything else i can do?
Try this method first
When your device fails to start, it show one of these symptoms:
1. Totally dead.
2. Trying to restart, LED activity only.
3. Failed to start, a white screen with an error message.
1. Physical damage, water is the worst enemy of delicate electronic device. Try drying it with a desiccant and replacing the battery. If there is no activity, you can still try the last ditch technique, nothing to loose anyway.
2. Your device is not able to start, something has gone wrong and the OS is corrupt.
3. Geeks call this an "Uncaught exception error". That is a polite way of saying, the last thread has terminated, the OS has halted because it is corrupt.
In many cases, the Application Loader can be used from Desktop Manager or Windows.
The good news, starting from scratch, you will be back in service in a couple of hours.
Note: Windows 7 beta is not compatible with these instructions.
2. You need to install a BlackBerry OS file that is specific to your device. The original version, as supplied by the carrier, is the safe choice, but you can use any model specific version.
3. Once the OS has been installed, you have to prepare it for the device.
Select Start / Computer and select the Drive C: Icon.
Open Program Files / Common Files / Research in Motion / AppLoader.
Navigate to the bottom and delete the file Vendor.XML file.
4. You are now ready to restore your device. Verify that BlackBerry Desktop Manager is NOT running. Plug the device directly into the computer's USB port.
We are about to venture into the bowls of the beast. Windows is not suitable for this job, we are going to invoke the Command line interface with an option switch. This was the way all 'computers worked prior to Mcintosh and Windows.
Windows XP: Start / Run... / Command
Windows Vista: Start / Command (type this into 'start search')
Posted on Feb 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 25, 2013 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
on Apr 30, 2008 | LG KU990 Viewty
Apr 08, 2010 | HTC G1
Dec 31, 2009 | HTC G1
Jul 21, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Smartphone
Mar 15, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Dec 21, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Nov 15, 2008 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Oct 25, 2008 | HTC G1
137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: