Question about Panasonic NV-DS29B Mini DV Digital Camcorder
When the camera is turned on, the power indicator keeps blinking. When the viewing screen is opened a red icon appears blinking. The icon is like a square with a diagonal line. The camera will do all except its core function of start recording. But the still pictures will record on the memory card.
TRY THIS, (CREDIT TO LABBER) IT WORKED FOR ME
I did have a similar problem as above, and has not been able to use the camera for a long time as power turns itself off in less than 2 mins. I tried the solution #3 (by labber) above. which i have copied and pasted below .
1. Take out the tape - mine stayed on longer (without blinking) when the tape was not in.
2. press the menu button (near the viewfinder)
3. Use he wheel on top next to the viewfinderto scroll through the choices
4. Choose "display setup" by pushing the wheel in
5. Choose "C. Rest" by pushing the wheel in
6. Turn camera off
7. Next time you turn camera on you should be able to view tapes and record.
IT DID NOT WORK THE FISRT TIME SO I PUT MY FINGER IN TO TRY TO GENTLY PUSH BUTTON WHEN I TOOK THE TAPE OFF AND THEN TRIED SOLUTION ABOVE AGAIN, AND THIS TIME, IT WORKED. BUT PLEASE DONT INSERT YOUR FINGERS IN AS I DID TRY THE SOLUTION 2 OR THREE TIME IT SHOULD BE OK, HOPE THIS WORKS FOR YOU,
THANKS HOPE THIS HELPS.
Posted on Jan 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2009 | Panasonic PV-GS39 Mini DV Digital...
Aug 22, 2008 | Panasonic NV-DS38 Mini DV Digital...
Aug 12, 2008 | Canon Elura 65 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Mar 25, 2008 | Panasonic NV-DS60 Mini DV Digital...
Jan 24, 2008 | Panasonic NV-DS65 Mini DV Digital...
Apr 22, 2007 | Panasonic Palmcorder PV-DV53 Mini DV...
Jan 11, 2007 | Panasonic Palmcorder PV-DV102 Mini DV...
245 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: