Question about HP Pavilion ZV5000, ZV6000, ZX5000 Series 12 Cell Li-Ion Battery - DP390A (DP390A1) CD-ROM Drive
When i press the power button. The light for the power button just on and off also the same with the battery light. When it start it just on for few seconds and then off again. But nothing appears on the screen. i have to leave it there 4 the rest of the day then try it the next day it work perfectly...pls can anyone help me with this.....??????
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2017 | HP Computers & Internet
Aug 08, 2016 | HP ProBook Computers & Internet
Oct 03, 2011 | HP DeskJet 3745 Printer
2) Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet, or the power strip or surge suppressor.
3) Disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product
4) If your HP product has a battery, follow these steps:
5) If you have completed all of the troubleshooting steps and are still experiencing a problem, contact HP to replace the power supply for your product
6) If you have completed all the preceding steps and are still experiencing a problem, service the product
Mar 26, 2011 | HP Deskjet 460 InkJet Printer
Mar 05, 2011 | HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion dv6365us PC...
Dec 22, 2010 | HP Photosmart 8050 InkJet Printer
Oct 18, 2009 | Dell 810 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 26, 2009 | HP Pavilion DV6700Z Notebook
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: