Question about Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Ran out of black ink. Ordered new cartridge from Apple website, put in new black cartridge. Printer worked fine. For about two weeks. Now, is not printing when I got to print a letter style document (one with no color, just black). I see there are two BLACK ink cartridges in there, one big one, and the new one I put in next to it that is thin.Any ideas?
Dear oceantracks maybe one of the black cartridge chip think that ink is running low or not ink is left in the cartrridge.
Posted on Jul 03, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
May 10, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Feb 15, 2010 | Xerox WorkCentre M940 InkJet Printer
Feb 13, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
How to reset Canon MX310
printer low ink signal
1. Power off the printer.
2. Holding the stop/reset button, press and hold
power button also. Hold both buttons
together for 5 secs.
3. Still holding the power button, release the
stop/reset buton, then press the stop/reset button twice.
4. Release power button (the screen should now
say 'Service Mode').
5. Wait until the power button lights steady
green, then press the stop/reset button three times with a 3 sec space between
each press. On the 3rd press the
indicator should turn steady orange.
6. Press the power button once, (the orange
light should go off).
7. Open the printer and remove both
cartridges. Wait for 10 seconds. Replace the cartridges and close
printer. Wait for 30 seconds.
8. Press the power button, and wait until
printer has shut down.
9. Press power button to power up. The printer will feed one piece of paper,
then ask you to set the language.
10. The page counter is now reset! Enjoy.
Jul 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 03, 2007 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
Sep 18, 2007 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 03, 2007 | Epson Stylus CX6600 All-In-One InkJet...
182 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!