Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
When every i try to use the camera the phone get lock in camera mode with no acess to anything .
Try master resetting the phone and clearing it , iof that does not work then try having the phone reflash.
Posted on Dec 28, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2015 | Google Cell Phones
Feb 23, 2014 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Apr 07, 2012 | Sony Cybershot DSC-W320 14.1MP
1. Press and hold the Camera key down, then tap the On button.
2. Release the Camera key when advised.
3. A black screen appears, with green writing. At this stage press the Down volume key to select Recovery Mode.
4. An icon appears, showing a triangle containing an exclamation mark above a handset.
5. Slide open the keypad then press and hold the ALT key and tap the W key.
6. The handset will restart to complete the reset.
hope this helps
Jan 09, 2011 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Mar 28, 2010 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Jun 28, 2009 | Televison & Video
Sep 19, 2007 | Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
Oct 09, 2016 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!