Question about Televison & Video
I would like this code so it can be used with a sky+ box
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Hitachi CLE984
The code you need is 0145
1) Switch on the TV set
2) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote
3) Hold down the select and red buttons for 2-3 seconds until the LED blinks twice
4) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote again
5) Enter the 4 digit code for your make of TV
6) The LED should blink twice, if not recheck the 4 digit code used and go back to 1
7) Press the standby button on the Sky Remote (The TV should go to standby)
8) Press select to store this setting
If the TV does not go into standby press the TV button then the standby button, then TV then standby, keep repeating this until successful. This will scan the codes used for a particular make of TV.
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2011 | LG Televison & Video
Nov 03, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 13, 2010 | Panasonic Viera TH-42PX80U Plasma TV
Jan 16, 2010 | Televison & Video
May 16, 2009 | LG Televison & Video
Oct 23, 2008 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote
Jul 01, 2008 | Hitachi CLU-5713TSI Remote Control
Jun 14, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 21, 2018 | Vizio Televison & Video
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: