I couldnt not find the internet broswer in the phone softwear , the phone works only for call making &receiving only when i press enterprise activation and try to activate the e-mail user no any respond and at the main manue this appears (DATA CONNECATION REFUSE) .
as for the wireless i cant find or make any connecations
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Can you still make/receive phone calls and send/receive text messaging without pictures? Do you have enough signal strength (3G or 4G bars at top) to get a good signal without roaming? When I was in Greenville a while back, I had problems doing anything other than making/receiving phone calls (no internet, no pix). Ends up, AT&T simply had a very weak signal where I was at. I ended up switching to another phone and carrier that had better support in more areas.
I'd recommend calling AT&T cell phone support to also make sure your data (internet) and messaging (text&pix) plans are still active. Of course, if you can't even make/receive phone calls, you likely have a more basic problem; your phone may have not been validated with AT&T yet.
In either case I'd recommend calling AT&T wireless tech support at 800-331-0500 (type 0 to get a live person) to help troubleshoot the issue with your phone. If you haven't received your phone number yet, you may need to remove the battery to provide them will more detailed info regarding your phone and sim.
To download software on your HTC wildfire you will already have a app that is called 'Market'. When you are connected to the internet either by mobile internet or wireless then open you market app and you can either search by name if you know what you are after or just browse.
Hope this helps.
Assume all three devices require checks explained
1. The computer requires to be in functioning mode with a wireless connectivity that could be shared by additional devices
2.. The connection device like USB cables have been the recommended from computer to phone; always have be specified by vender as having that functionality of data computer to mobile phone
3. The phone should be in functioning mode without defects possible with wireless fucntionality
4. All check in place makes possible the start into a physical connectivity of implements requiring signal recogniton
The procedures of achieving connectivity
0. Shut down all devices before the connectivity is assumed; computers, phones
1. connect the phone end to USB cable properly
2. connect the USB cable reamaining side to the computer
3. power on the phone first
4. power on the computer second
5. the computer on restoring should display any messages requesting further approvals on the most part
6. The computer on the better success of hardware connections would display on the task bar a message icon thatt cell phone has been intergrated into system making possible next procedures to achieve success.
1. the hardware connectivities at which instance is successful once the computer does not prompt malfunction requiring a software alteration/ code drivers for example
2. any computer prompts to install programs could be achieved by acquiring codecs from elshwere int the sitaution of computer defficiency.A computer internet shoud be accessibility to privide repair o software deffects
3. Once the physical codes required by hardswares are satisfactorily acheived that makes way for the networking functionality amonsg several that is possible
Establishing a network between computer and phone checks
1. The computer operating system shoudl be capable to communcating with the phone. For example, elder operating systems did not have built in wireless brousers to send and receive signals by more recent functioning device like with blue tooth technology.
2. A modern computer system acquired of recent functionality should be wireless WII FII enabled as a built in functionality.
3.The phone should be blue tooth compartibel to allow another device siglas be discoverabel within the transmittion area wireless signals
The process of getting the two device into a wireless exchange
1.Enable the bluetooth technolgy functions on the phone
2.Enable the computer netwroking functionality by selecting the feature of allow available networks to communicate with computer
3. Once the computer recogises the signals, couple message combo or prompts should be dispplayed on the screen asking to comfirm foreign network.
4. comfirm if desired and then make the conveniences for exchange of pages or web functionalitities
Once a network has been establshed
1. Browse the web depending on the device providing the signal broadcast like explaned
a. the broswering could only take place on one device at a time depending on sigla strength. Choose to use the computer for web
This link provides a lot of information for WAP. I have posted the basic info below but if you go to the site you should get the answers that you are looking for specifically. http://computer.howstuffworks.com/wireless-internet.htm/printable
Thank you for your ratings and votes on my research and advice for you. I hope this helps you out. Stormi
Cameron Spencer/Getty images Wireless Internet can be built into your cell
phone or received through a wireless card. See more internet connection pictures.You and millions of other people around the world use the Internet every day -- to communicate with others, follow the stock market,
keep up with the news, check the weather, make travel plans, conduct
business, shop, entertain yourself and learn. Staying connected has
become so important that it's hard to get away from your computer and your Internet connection because you might miss an e-mail
message, an update on your stock or some news you need to know. With
your business or your personal life growing more dependent on electronic
communication over the Internet, you might be ready to take the next
step and get a device that allows you to access the Internet on the go.
Hi,i think you don't have an active internet profile in the internet settings on your phone or your sim is not activated with the internet activities by your wireless carrier, here is the solution;
1,Contact your wireless carrier to activate the internet activities on your sim card,
2.Afterwards request for the internet settings and the internet settings will be sent to you,
3.When you receive the settings,ensure you save it in your internet account.
Your problem is solved.
Thanks and take care