Question about Samsung SF-330 Plain Paper Inkjet Fax
The clock is running very slow and looses typically one day every week.
Tell us more,,,,
Posted on Mar 31, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2011 | Fax Machines
Mar 08, 2011 | Fax Machines
If you have lost the outside temperature on the clock display then do the following:-
1. Make sure you have good batteries installed in the remote transmitter
2. Remove the batteries from the main clock and keep them out until the clock display disappears.
3. Re-install the batteries in the clock.
4. Wait until the display returns and includes the outside temperature display as well.
5. Set the clock again for current time/date etc.
Also check the link bellow:-
Please get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
Jan 31, 2011 | Fax Machines
Jan 30, 2011 | Fax Machines
Jan 22, 2010 | Sharp Fax Machines
Nov 04, 2008 | Brother IntelliFAX 4100 Laser Fax
Aug 19, 2008 | Fax Machines
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: