Question about Transcend (589307) Media
I have a sandisk 1 GB pendrive. It works fine on other computers but not mine. Also other pendrives work on my computer without any problem. Its just my pendrive and my computer that don't go hand in hand. Its weird, but whats the prob?
1. Click Start. Click Run. Type cmd and press OK.
2. Type "set DEVMGR_SHOW_DETAILS=1" (without quotation marks) and press Enter.
3. Type "set DEVMGR_SHOW_NONPRESENT_DEVICES=1" (without quotation marks) and Press Enter.
4. Type "start devmgmt.msc" (without quotation marks) and click press Enter. It should open Device Manager.
5. Click View. Click Show hidden devices.
6. Click "+" to expand "Storage Volumes" and right click on everything that is under Storage volumes. Also, expand Disc Drive and uninstall everything present under this apart from your Hard Disc (Please make u dont uninstall Hard Disc)
7. If there any unknown devices right click it and click Uninstall.
8. Reboot the computer.
If this does not work please let me know.
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2014 | Microtoolz PenDrive Autorun
Sep 20, 2010 | Transcend (589307) Media
Sep 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 23, 2009 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro MP3 Player
Jan 19, 2009 | Transcend (589307) Media
Sep 18, 2007 | Transcend (589307) Media
1,749 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: