a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Know how to set time, day, and date in the Invicta Watch Chronograph. ... Invicta sells several different kinds of chronograph watches, with the two main ... and the Invicta Big Date and Day chronograph - the subdials that measure seconds and ...Missing: 12983
this watch has a screw down crown. lift up the protector bar or start to unscrew down until it pops out, then turn slowly and pul gently all way out. set the time . tere is 2 positions there. full out time and inbetwwen them is the date and day settings.when there turn up or down until date chages, if it has day and date , up is day down is date.you have to turn few times for it to move..set the date ,set day before and go around . the 12 see number change to might date, set the correct time am or pm. push the crown in and screw in up til hand tight.
To use 12- or 24-hour time for your watch, please follow the instructions below.
1. Press and hold the "Set" button for 2 seconds. The "Set" button is on the lower right side.
2. Press the "Date Advance" button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds.
3. Press the "Change Mode" button on the lower left to set the hour. The hour will flash. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct hour is displayed.
4. Press the "Change Mode" button again to set the correct 10s unit (first digit 1 or 0) for the minutes. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct first digit of the minutes is displayed. Repeat this step to set the second digit of the minutes.
5. Repeat Steps 1 through 4 of this section to set the year, month, date and day and whether to use 12- or 24-hour time for your watch.
6. When finished, press the "Set" button (on the lower right) to return to the current time view and lock in your settings.
I too was confused at first at setting the second hand after reading the directions. I read your post in searching for a solution, then I figured it out. Check the watch face, the second hand is operating using military time. (24 hr. time) You will see 24 hour time embedded on the face.
For example: if you wanted to set both hands to be at the same time to test this. At say 10 p.m. set the second time hand to 22 for 2200 hrs. (10 p.m.) Let's say you woke up at 7 a.m. The second hand would be at 0700 (Embedded on watch face) then at noon it would say 1200 on the watch face... I now use the normal hands for local time and set the 24 hour hand for my home time.
I hope this helps.
Easier than you think. Pull your Crown out to the FIRST stop (were you would normally set your date). Push the "A" button (top chrono button) for your dial at the "3 oclock" area, Push the "B" button(bottom chron button) for the second hand.
Press and hold the SET button (it will read CHIME with a flashing on or off). Then push the MODE button - the top will be flashing 12-HR or 24-HR. Push the ST/SP button to toggle between the 12-HR to 24-HR reading. Push the MODE button to get to the hour/minute/second/year/mo-day/month/day value you want to change. Push the ST/SP button to increase the value, the RESET button to reduce the value.
hi never change week or date when day is on "sun" or "mon" also never change date or week or day when time is between 9 pm and 5 am. to change day, move time back and forth between 10 pm and 2 am. moon will change only after 24 hr round (not during quick day change) hope this helps eli
Your invicta has a three setting button,the two is push button, and the center a button is to wind button or crown, To set the crown you pull it,has a two pull the half pull and full pull , the half pull is for the date setting and the full pull is for the hour and minutes. The two push button is for the stop watch,the above button for stop and go,, the lower button is to reset button .Just try to function the push button and observed what happen. feel free for further assistance in keep sending more question in comments or doubts that arise your mind regarding this to me,,rate the as fixya if it helps you understand in solve your problem....