- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
mY Dear: First: restore your Phone Settings IF Restart problem not Solved So Secend Option: Please Format Your Phone we can solve this problem but i need you to backup the whole DATA that you have in the phone and perform this reset procedure. *#7370# or *#7780# Default security code is 12345 release some memory then it will b opened your phone or memory card get attack by virus. pls do a format phone and memory card. If Problem Not Solved So Very Best Solution: flash new software install in the phone problem will solved quickly
FOR INSERT SIM: First All Check: 1.Confirm whether same sim card is working in other h.s or not. 2.Make sure the sim slot is o.k. only try these two. 3.If all the above steps fails, check the SIM card connector pins for damage. if so try to get serviced. 4.if ur sim card is good then it is problum form sim card ic u have u raplace it with SMD. u can make it jumper mean u can fix this prob with out sim card is for this contact. 5.take sim connector slight up by pin then cheak by inserting sim. 6.hot air gun on sim i.c. then cheak it. Last Option: IF make sure that the sim card hasn't been damamged at all sO Please You Go to Service & Sim Office and Get the Duplicate Sim Same Your No From Office Oprator Problem will Solved Quickly
Delete all file incoming msg, draft, or save msg, during Bluetooth image of file transferring. Phone memory full already, better save incoming msg or receive file through Bluetooth to your memory card, don't save on memory phone.
It all depends on what type of phone you have, and I don't mean which brand. If you phones is a GSM technology phone the it requires a SIM card to work, all of your contacts should be already saved in your SIM card. The same goes for the messages. All of this is possible only if you had save all your contacts and messages in your SIM card, but if you saved your contacts and your messages in your phone, and your phone don't power on, then you lost it. Try the SIM card in another phone that uses the very same band as your old phone, and check in the phonebook, if it shows empty, then all your contacts were saved in the phone.
1. The phone may not have enough memory to save the message. This may be one of the problems. You say that you have just formatted the phone and card memory. The memory card may not be formatted well. Be sure that the memory card in the phone is accessible and can be read.
And you say that you formatted the a few days ago. Maybe it is full. Please check it. Because your downloaded messages may need extra space.Check the message settings where to save.
2. The other problem may be the multimedia message settings.
- Select Messages > Options > Settings > Multimedia message.
- Check the settings for multimedia messaging. It must be defined correctly and be sure that there is no mistake in phone numbers and addresses.
3. If you installed any application and even if you installed that application to PC or memory card, the installation files (.sis) of applications that are stored in the phone memory remain in the memory. Remove such installation files from the device memory.
After backing up the installation files if there is any, delete the installation files using file manager.
Hope this helps. If you would like to vote for the answer, this will help the others to see the similar problems solved and also will be a satisfaction factor for me to continue helping you. All the best.
Hi, not really familiar with Plm devices but insert your sim in to the palm go to contacts and look for Copy to sim or something similar. Sim cards have limited memory,varying from 100 to 250 contacts and 30 to 50 sms.Last would be one by one.
Hi have a repair shop, and you know it’s a very common problem on this model.90% of the cases I found liquid damage in the phone damaging the Sim Ic, it’s a little square one near your sim reader, you can also clean around that with a soft tooth brush and mentholated sprits.Don’t fiddle with your sin contact/ reader if no damage visible to the eye.
hai, try to format ur phone memory type *#7370# ur phone will ask ur onormstion for restoring factory setting at the same time it formate sur phone memory.
if the prob is still arriving then contact ur sim service provider.
if ur problem get solved by this do in form to me ,,,my id is firstname.lastname@example.org