Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
First download this UAA driver ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp33501-34000/sp33566.exe
then install it after that download this ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp35501-36000/sp35940.exe
then follow these steps
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
Pierce : 1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp35940 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a) file and click open and Continue
with the onscreen instructions.
Posted on Nov 14, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 08, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 28, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Mar 02, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Jan 19, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Nov 13, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
May 24, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Aug 18, 2007 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: