Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Over on the left there is a small two-position slide switch with pictures of an open lock and a closed one. Slide the switch to the rear (Open lock) and close the cover.
Posted on Nov 14, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 21, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MP980 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 03, 2012 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Feb 22, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 08, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 16, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD...
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and open the Paper Output Tray.
2. Lift the Scanning Unit (Cover), then hold it open with the Scanning Unit Support on the right side.
The FINE Cartridge Holder moves to the replacement position.
3. FINE Cartridge.
(1) Pinch the tabs and open the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover.
(2) Remove the FINE Cartridge.
4. Prepare the new FINE Cartridge.
(1) Take a new FINE Cartridge out of its package and remove the orange protective tape gently.
5. Install the FINE Cartridge.
(1) Put a new FINE Cartridge in the FINE Cartridge Holder.
The Color FINE Cartridge should be installed into the left slot and the Black FINE Cartridge should be into the right slot.
(2) Close the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover to lock the FINE Cartridge into place.
Push down the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover until it clicks.
(3) Confirm that the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover is closed correctly.
(E) Closed correctly
(F) Not closed correctly (the cover is tilted)
6. Lift the Scanning Unit (Cover) slightly to set the Scanning Unit Support back to its original position, and gently close the Scanning Unit (Cover).
Oct 05, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 18, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP980 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 02, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP980 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 30, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!