Question about Universal Remote Control Remote Control
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Hitachi CLE984
The code you need is 0145
1) Switch on the TV set
2) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote
3) Hold down the select and red buttons for 2-3 seconds until the LED blinks twice
4) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote again
5) Enter the 4 digit code for your make of TV
6) The LED should blink twice, if not recheck the 4 digit code used and go back to 1
7) Press the standby button on the Sky Remote (The TV should go to standby)
8) Press select to store this setting
If the TV does not go into standby press the TV button then the standby button, then TV then standby, keep repeating this until successful. This will scan the codes used for a particular make of TV.
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
http://www.fixya.com/support/t1555766-direct_tv_remote_control_rc64_code this worked for me after doing a GOOGLE search. 10150 is the code that even worked for TV power. Here are the other codes supplied, in case link didn't work, 10463, 10054.
Posted on Sep 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
563 582 515 098 584 219 104 233 223 065 471
Sky+ Remote Control Unit Programming Procedure Follow the steps below
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
If this works try the other TV functions.
If these work then the correct code has been selected.
It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
Please note: In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press "TV" followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button.
Aug 20, 2011 | Televison & Video
Feb 20, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 12, 2011 | Grundig GU22DVDPX 22 in. LCD TV
Jan 31, 2010 | Grundig GU19WDT 19 in. LCD TV
Dec 13, 2009 | Televison & Video
Oct 24, 2008 | Hyundai Q320 32 in. LCD Television
256 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert