- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi i have a same problem regarding to hp 1210 all in one printer .scanner .copier what i will do so that i can scan picture tnnx for answering my question this is my yahoo messenger email@example.com plz send your answer to this yahoo messenger
Im very sure that you encountered that message when trying to scaning using the HP Director / HP solution center. Here are the steps that i want you to do inorder to solve the issue.
1. Insert the CD that you used to install the Software.
2. The Window for installation will pop-up, CLICK ON UNINSTALL. (note: make sure that you unplug the usb cable from the back of your computer before uninstalling the SOftware).
3. When done, restart your computer.
4. Re-insert the CD and Click on INSTALL.
The reason why you encounter such problem might have something to do with the corrupted components of the Software installed in your pc.
Usually this type of error message pops up when the scanner lamp isn?t warming up properly. This is what you should do:
1. Check if the lamp is on.
2. Unplug the scanner?s power supply and plug it back in. Try connecting it diretly to the wall.
3. If that doesn?t work:
a. Unplug the unit?s power supply.
b. Press ?cancel? and left arrow while reconnecting the unit.
c. Release the buttons when the printer starts up.
4. Try scanning again.
5. If it doesn?t work, have it serviced.