a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
ATTENTION!! PLEASE read through this information FULLY before trying anything, ok??
here's the instructions for "cancelling or changing parental lock"
1) Press the MENU button. The Main Menu will appear on the screen. 2) Select "Advanced Features" using the ADJUST up/down buttons. Press ENTER/EXCH. 3) Select "Use Parental Lock" using the ADJUST button. Press ENTER/EXCH. 4) Enter the four digits of your secret code using the number buttons (0- 9). Press ENTER/EXCH. 5) If you have locked the TV, use the ADJUST up/down buttons to select the setting "Off" to turn off the lock. If you have locked the channel. use the ADJUST buttons to place the cursor next to the channel whose lock you want to cancel. Press ENTER/EXCH. 6) Press the CANCEL button to unlock that channel, or use the ADJUST buttons to change the channel to a new one. 7) Press the MENU button to return to the "Advanced Features" menu.
<b>IF YOU FORGET YOUR FOUR-DIGIT SECRET CODE, PLEASE SEE THE APPENDIX "PROCEDURE FOR BYPASSING THE PARENTAL LOCK.
HERE IT IS:
If you forget the code, you can view the locked TV without entering the code. To do this, simply press the buttons on your remote labeled "QV" and "9" at the same time whenever your secret code is requested.
IMPORTANT Unlocking with this procedure is only temporary. To cancel the lock completely, follow the procedure below.</b>
1) Turn on your TV. If the TV requests your secret code, press the "QV" button and the "9" button on the remote control at the same time. 2)Press the MENU button to view the main menu. Use the ADJUST button to select "Advanced" Features". Press ENTER/EXCH. 3) Use the ADJUST button to select "Use Parental Lock". Press ENTER/EXCH. 4) Press press the "QV" button and the "9" button on the remote control at the same time, instead of entering the code. 5) If you were using "Lock the TV", the lock must be turned off. Using the ADJUST up/down buttons, select the "Off" setting. 6) If you were using the "Lock the Channel", use the ADJUST up/down buttons to place the cursor next to the channel whose lock you want to turn off. Press ENTER/EXCH. 7) Press the CANCEL button to unlock that channel or use the ADJUST up/down buttons to change the channel to a new one. 8) Press the MENU button to return to the "Advanced Features".
IMPORTANT YOU MUST USE THE REMOTE CONTROL INCLUDED WITH THIS TV. YOU CANNOT US A REMOTE CONTROL FROM ANOTHER MITSUBISHI COMPONENT AND YOU CANNOT USE "UNIVERSAL" REMOTES FROM OTHER MANUFACTURERS
i have the same problem. i know it involves changing the Aspect. there is an Aspect button on the remote which does not work for me, but could for you? also, after pressing the menu button, some options come onto the screen and i used to be able to get to Aspect that way also, and now i can't. i hope you can! if not, do we need a manual for it? good luck.