Question about Mitsubishi WS-55907 55" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

Our local dealer's repair guy came and said the tube is leaking.

The liquid has gotten on some of the tubes I believe. He also stated the parts are not available. Can you help me/him find the parts?

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 2 Answers

I hav a ws-55907 if you would like make an offer on parts let me know.

Posted on Dec 16, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

What is a liquid line on a auto ac system?


If you are not somewhat mechanically inclined you should let a professional do this as the AC coolant will be released. You will have to re-charge the system upon completion. Here are some quotes from on-line mechanics to give you a better idea what you are looking for. The Orifice tube can be determined as faulty when your AC doesn\'t cool properly in the summer or heat well in the winter. Often you will smell antifreeze inside your car\'s interior.

"It\'s buried pretty good. It\'s in the liquid line that runs along the left inner fender well, under the brake booster. If you look closely at the line, you will see a connection and dimples in the line where the tube is located." Quote from ASE: Wrenchtech Aug 2011.

The liquid line is located in the area of the abs pump.

"The fixed orifice is located in the inlet tube to the evaporator core, this is where the small high pressure AC line from the compressor connects to the tube sticking out of the engine firewall, u will most likely need a special tool to remove it," below is an example of the tool, "don\'t damage the evaporator core by trying to remove the orifice tube without this if it is stuck down in the tube." ---Dennis Weid

The tool comes as a single apparatus or you can get the kit. Here are some examples of manufacturers who make these parts. I have removed the sales information because there are literally hundreds of choices out there including your local parts stores:

Mastercool 92311 Deluxe Orifice Tube Repair Kit This 5 piece universal kit will remove and install any style orifice tube.

Another suggestion comes from Ronnie Bennett Sr.: "The orifice tube will be on the small line joining the evaporator, the ac line will be swelled where the orifice tube is at, you may not see it, but use needle nose pliers to remove it, and to install it."

But I would look at YouTube for a better understanding of what you are looking for, how it works and how to remove and replace it, so try this site to start with and look further. You\'ll be surprised the amount of data available and a video is worth a zillion words.


If you haven\'t seen pictures of the part, this is what it looks like:


May 04, 2014 | 1998 Chevrolet Lumina

1 Answer

Leaking from a tube like object under the front of frig. It looks like a small pinhole in the bottom of tube. Can I take part off and replace

Here is a link to Whirlpools User and Part Manuals=> sea_breeze_21.jpg From the drop down choice choose Consumer and paste or write ED5VHGXMB10 and then click search.
And below is a link to Point and Click=> sea_breeze_6.gif I believe your water supply line has a pinhole in it and you should shut off the water at its source to pevent any electrical shorting. Here is a front view of your refrigerator=> ED5VHGXM10
I believe it is either the tube filter inlet or the tube filter outlet=> 8201597 or 2255153 You may find locally, If you need me please let me know, Thanks, Sea Breeze


Dec 11, 2010 | Whirlpool ED5VHGXM Side by Side...

1 Answer

Water leaks from plastic perforations @ fill zone when washer off

I believe this is the part you're looking for:

It looks like it will run you $27.95 (+s&h probably)
F&P's site says that this tube is broken from overloading the machine

Dec 31, 2009 | Fisher and Paykel GWL11 Top Load Washer

1 Answer

Coolant leak on steel tube on the front of the engine Need to know the name of the part needed.

Hi ,in those engines there could be a few diffrent metal tubes ,your best bet would be to stop by a shop or a parts store and ask one the guys to take a quick look and see which one it is ,then you can go to your local dealer or a wrecking yard and get a replacement one ,good luck to you!

Aug 08, 2009 | 1999 Pontiac Sunfire

1 Answer


Hi, Dgibbs0214 for this situation I would call my local dealer or reputable shop's service/parts department and inquire about any possible quick fix, answers, or parts inquiry. If necessary, transport your bike to the dealer or shop and have a professional technician take it for a test drive, if it is in running condition, and give you a written estimate of repairs and answer any specific questions you may have about your problem. For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have a nice day.
Yamaha YZF600 YZF600R 1994 2007 Service Repair Manual PDF Download Manuals...
OEM parts for Yamaha
Yamaha YZF600RP Owner Manual
prody71 html Performance Products YZF600 Thunder Cat
Yamaha YZF 600 R6 06

May 03, 2009 | 2003 Yamaha YZF 600 R thunder cat

1 Answer

2005 Chrysler Pacifica-Air conditioning leak

The 05/04 Pacifica did not come with an elbow tube on the drain line for the AC drip pan. As you drive, the air flow into the tube pushes the condensate water back into the pan which is inside above the passenger floor board, the drain line is under the hood on the firewall. I spoke with the parts guy at the local Chrysler dealer, he sold me a drain tube for the 06 (~$10) and I installed it, wasn't too hard to do from the top if the engine is cold. The elbow slips on over the drain tube. Make sure to point the tube down. It only took one trip to start seeing water drip out of the tube and the floorboard started to dry up and almost three years later, the floorboard is still dry.

Apr 09, 2009 | 2005 Chrysler Pacifica

2 Answers

Blue fluid leak

There is no blue fluid in a refrigerator.
Something external or a add on is causing the blue fluid.

Mar 13, 2009 | Kenmore Refrigerators

1 Answer

I don't know what kind of oil pan I need for a 2000 volkswagon jetta 2.0 engine

The oil pan is aluminum and can be damaged easily. As far as i know, it is dealer part only. Check with your local part store and dealer for availibility. Also, the oil pan uses a sealant, not a gasket. If you repair it yourseslf and get parts from dealer, the whole tube of sealant is too much. If the whole tube is used, the oil pick up tube may get plugged.

Mar 03, 2009 | 2000 Volkswagen Jetta TDI

2 Answers

Need new green picture tube

If the repair center is an authorized Samsung service center, they should be able to get hte part for you. I don't have parts listings for Samsung sets, but the part numbers should be available from Samsung directly. Since you know the problem, try another service center that is associated with Samsung. Not all independent servicers can get parts from all manufacturers.


Jul 09, 2008 | Samsung PCL5415RB 54" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Need new green picture tube

You dont need a new tube. What you need is to repair the seal on your old tube and replace the CRT coolant fluid. There is a coolant chamber attached to the tube with long bolts with springs on them that contains coolant to prevent your tubes from getting hot. Yours may just need tightening, but I would replace the seal just to be safe as thecoolant can and will destroy your circuit board if its allowed to continue to leak on it.

Jan 15, 2008 | Samsung HCL4715W 47" Rear Projection...

Not finding what you are looking for?

Open Questions:

Mitsubishi WS-55907 55" Rear Projection Television Logo

Related Topics:

63 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Mitsubishi Televison & Video Experts

matt martin
matt martin

Level 3 Expert

1207 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

73118 Answers

Jaime Hernandez

Level 3 Expert

2307 Answers

Are you a Mitsubishi Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides