Question about Sony PlayStation® 3 (60 GB) Console
Try removing the HDD via the little door on the left side of your PS3? Try an boot without the HDD then see what happens? I am up to my second HDD after my first one caused similar problems (60GB model). I hope that this helps?
Posted on Nov 28, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
How to Access Playstation Recovery Menu
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
try this and restore it from there it will erase all data but if its a working system you want this could help :)
Nov 19, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 13, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 09, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 25, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 29, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 20, 2009 | Sony PlayStation® 3 (60 GB) Console
Nov 02, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 15, 2007 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
160 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: