Question about HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
1. Insert the disk.
2. Remove the USB Cable.
3. Uninstall all software associated with the device.
4. Performed uninstall L2 and L3. Restart computer when told to do so.
5. Download CCleaner and install it.
6. Run CCleaner and click on REGISTRY on the left side. Click on SCAN ISSUES and then FIX Selected Issues. It will ask you to create a backup which you will do so.
7. Restart computer
8. Click on START and then RUN.
9. Type msiexec /unregister and click OK.
10. Click on START and then RUN.
11. Type msiexec /regserver and click OK.
12. Download software :
13. Install the software but do not connect the usb cable yet. Just put a check on the box that says "if you are unable to connect, click here"
14. Follow the rest of the instructions.
15. Install the software for your printer.
16. Chose CUSTOM/ADVANCE install.
17. Install only the driver.
18. Chose the connection type.
19. Follow the rest of the instructions.
for more help visit CBR Tech Solutions
Posted on Oct 13, 2015
Error #2753 is not a real code number for the HP 3055!
Please Visit here to check any other error codes regarding this machine here;
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Sep 25, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4480 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 09, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
May 02, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 07, 2009 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 28, 2008 | HP - HP Photosmart 8250 printer
Aug 02, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Jun 26, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Oct 03, 2016 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
2,133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: