Question about HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
1. Insert the disk.
2. Remove the USB Cable.
3. Uninstall all software associated with the device.
4. Performed uninstall L2 and L3. Restart computer when told to do so.
5. Download CCleaner and install it.
6. Run CCleaner and click on REGISTRY on the left side. Click on SCAN ISSUES and then FIX Selected Issues. It will ask you to create a backup which you will do so.
7. Restart computer
8. Click on START and then RUN.
9. Type msiexec /unregister and click OK.
10. Click on START and then RUN.
11. Type msiexec /regserver and click OK.
12. Download software :
13. Install the software but do not connect the usb cable yet. Just put a check on the box that says "if you are unable to connect, click here"
14. Follow the rest of the instructions.
15. Install the software for your printer.
16. Chose CUSTOM/ADVANCE install.
17. Install only the driver.
18. Chose the connection type.
19. Follow the rest of the instructions.
for more help visit CBR Tech Solutions
Posted on Oct 13, 2015
Error #2753 is not a real code number for the HP 3055!
Please Visit here to check any other error codes regarding this machine here;
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 09, 2017 | Brother MFC-7420 Printer
Jan 09, 2017 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 13, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 01, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 02, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 24, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 14, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 03, 2016 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
2,139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: