Question about Samsung Cell Phones
From what I hear, you have either fully charged your battery or your battery is pretty much completely dead.
1. If it's completely dead and won't hold a charge it's time to purchase another battery, this happens from time to time so don't freak out about it.
2. If it's fully charged, try taking the battery completely out of the phone, and re-inserting it after a few minutes, sometimes cell phones need to be reset.
3. ensure that your charger is working properly, if its not getting juice to it neither is your phone.
4. try to dial your number just to see what happens to the phone.
5. if someone else u know has a charger like yours try to borrow theirs to charge your phone possibly ruling out a bad charger
Posted on Nov 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2015 | ZTE Cell Phones
Jul 26, 2012 | Nokia C7 (8 GB) Smartphone
Mar 30, 2010 | Cell Phones
Oct 18, 2009 | Cell Phones
Sep 13, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jan 19, 2009 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
243 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!