Question about Samsung Cell Phones
From what I hear, you have either fully charged your battery or your battery is pretty much completely dead.
1. If it's completely dead and won't hold a charge it's time to purchase another battery, this happens from time to time so don't freak out about it.
2. If it's fully charged, try taking the battery completely out of the phone, and re-inserting it after a few minutes, sometimes cell phones need to be reset.
3. ensure that your charger is working properly, if its not getting juice to it neither is your phone.
4. try to dial your number just to see what happens to the phone.
5. if someone else u know has a charger like yours try to borrow theirs to charge your phone possibly ruling out a bad charger
Posted on Nov 13, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2015 | ZTE Cell Phones
Apr 10, 2015 | 1998 Pontiac Sunfire
Mar 15, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 - 16GB
Feb 09, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 26, 2012 | Nokia C7 (8 GB) Smartphone
Feb 16, 2010 | 2004 Ford F150
Mar 18, 2009 | 1997 kawasaki ZZR 600
Aug 06, 2008 | 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
245 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!