Question about GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
I HAVE WINDOW VISTA AND WHEN I BOUGHT MY MP3 PLAYER IT SAID THAT I NEEDED MEDIA PLAYER 9 OR 10 . I TRYED TO DOWNLOAD BOTH ANDI T WOULDNT LET ME BECAUSE I HAVE VISTA ANY SUGG
If you are using Windows Vista with Windows Media Player 11, you will need to follow these instructions.
Note: You will be able to download purchased/subscribed songs to the unit.
1. Start Windows Media Player 11 and then connect your unit to your computer. If you have not set up synchronization between your computer and this device, the Device Setup Wizard starts.
2. In Device Setup - Configure Sync, write a name for your mp3 player.
3. Click Finish. The window closes and the Sync feature in the Player is displayed.
4. From the left pane of this Sync feature, you can select from Playlists or Library and you will see the content of these folders in the center pane.
5. Select the songs or entire albums from the center pane.
6. Drag these songs or albums into the Sync List, which is the right pane of the Sync feature.
7. Click the Start Sync button on the Sync List pane.
8. Repeat steps 4-7 for any other items that you want to copy to your unit.
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2011 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Sep 01, 2011 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Feb 21, 2009 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
Jan 01, 2009 | GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
May 20, 2008 | Insignia NS-DV2G MP3 Player
Mar 17, 2008 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Nov 02, 2007 | Samsung Yepp YP-T9 Digital Media Player
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: