Question about GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
I HAVE WINDOW VISTA AND WHEN I BOUGHT MY MP3 PLAYER IT SAID THAT I NEEDED MEDIA PLAYER 9 OR 10 . I TRYED TO DOWNLOAD BOTH ANDI T WOULDNT LET ME BECAUSE I HAVE VISTA ANY SUGG
If you are using Windows Vista with Windows Media Player 11, you will need to follow these instructions.
Note: You will be able to download purchased/subscribed songs to the unit.
1. Start Windows Media Player 11 and then connect your unit to your computer. If you have not set up synchronization between your computer and this device, the Device Setup Wizard starts.
2. In Device Setup - Configure Sync, write a name for your mp3 player.
3. Click Finish. The window closes and the Sync feature in the Player is displayed.
4. From the left pane of this Sync feature, you can select from Playlists or Library and you will see the content of these folders in the center pane.
5. Select the songs or entire albums from the center pane.
6. Drag these songs or albums into the Sync List, which is the right pane of the Sync feature.
7. Click the Start Sync button on the Sync List pane.
8. Repeat steps 4-7 for any other items that you want to copy to your unit.
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 01, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 21, 2009 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
Jan 01, 2009 | GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
May 20, 2008 | Insignia NS-DV2G MP3 Player
May 11, 2008 | RCA TH1101 MP3 Player
Nov 02, 2007 | Samsung Yepp YP-T9 Digital Media Player
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: