Question about Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Symptoms include any one/or combination of the following:
-Document does not print squarely on page
-Document is off center (top-to-bottom) because paper did not feed immediately
-Paper does not feed at all; error message indicating paper jam or printer out of paper.
The usual problem with this combo is the 1st paper feed roller,this becomes "glazed" with the additives in modern papers.
To gain access remove the power supply remove 1 screw holding its retainer in position and remove it.
Remove the white gear on the end of the feed roller shaft (it is fiddly) and then withdraw the whole feed roller assembly.Clean the roller with meths or alcohol making sure that you get rid of all the rubbish and that roller feels like rubber again.
Reassemble and away you go.
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button. (On the X83, press the Select button.)
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
If the error still exists then its the problem with rollers it needs to be serviced..
Posted on Nov 23, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2015 | Lexmark MS310D Inkjet Printer
Nov 28, 2014 | Canon LBP 800 Laser Printer
Nov 10, 2011 | Lexmark X73 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 12, 2011 | HP P4515n LaserJet Printer
Jul 07, 2010 | Brother MFC-7820N Laser Printer
Oct 31, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4 plus Printer
Jan 27, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 11, 2017 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
166 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!