Question about Sony PCS-1 (PCS1) Video Conference
We are having an issue with a Sony PCS11
All of our systems (LifeSize and Sony PCS11 and PCS1) are having the option to set the audio codec to AAC-LC but not this one. How could we get this option?
FW version is 3.30
Thanks in advance
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Windows XP Pro does NOT have a shortcut set up in the Start menu or Program Files, to launch NetMeeting please click Start> Run
2. At the Run Window type conf.exe then click OK
3. Fill out the info
· First and last name
· E-mail address: use you AdFarm Email
· Location (your location)
· Comments leave blank
4. Click Next… Do NOT check the boxes, Select Local Area Network…Keep both check boxes selected… click Next… Click Next again…
5. Make sure speaker volume is set to a comfortable level then click Test you should get sound, adjust accordingly.
6. Your camera should have a microphone attached you will see the Record Volume when you say “Testing 1… 2… 3… Testing”
7. Click Finish… NetMeeting will launch…
8. Enter the appropriate IP for Video Conf under quick connect and call
John S (LVS - Calgary, AB)
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2009 | Sony PCS-1 (PCS1) Video Conference
Sep 28, 2009 | Sony PCS-1 (PCS1) Video Conference
Jul 10, 2009 | Sony PCS-1 (PCS1) Video Conference
Dec 16, 2008 | Sony PCS-1 (PCS1) Video Conference
Nov 24, 2008 | Sony PCS-1 (PCS1) Video Conference
Mar 10, 2008 | Sony PCS-1 (PCS1) Video Conference
Jan 18, 2008 | Sony PCS-1 (PCS1) Video Conference
284 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!