- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Solved: I can hear it printing, but the paper is blank when it's finished. ... Mark as New; Bookmark; Subscribe; Subscribe to RSS Feed · Highlight · Print · Report ... green checks say every thing is good to go, but the test print comes out blank,. ... Reinstall the cartridges into the product, and then gently close the cartridge door.
Generally, there are printer set up programs that will let you chose to put a blank sheet or to not do that. If you have a disk or manual, look for the set up utility and go thru the tabs to find paper handling or something similar to that. There should be a check box you can clear to stop the blank page.
I hope that this information was helpful. Have a great day.
I am not sure of the printer that you have, but it could be that the seperator pad is dirty or the paper feed rollers are dirty. You can clean them with a little isopropyl alcohol and a soft cloth, Make sure the printer is off when doing this procedure.
1. Take paper tray completely out of the machine.
2. Remove the rear cover, clean the paper pick-up roller.
3. Put rear cover back, put paper tray into machine.
4. Copy a blank page for paper feeding test.